Dr. Andreas Tsourouflis is a Lecturer of Tax Law at the Law Faculty of the University of Athens. He is a Partner and head of our Tax Practice.
Andreas focuses on international and Greek tax law. His practice includes all fields of taxation, such as corporate taxation, taxation of mergers & acquisitions, transfer pricing, banking, finance and capital markets taxation, energy taxation etc.
He provides legal and tax advice for domestic and foreign clients from various industries, such as telecommunications, advertising, tobacco, information technology, petroleum, banks etc. He has represented clients in tax and custom duties disputes at all levels of Court including the Supreme Administrative Court (Council of State).
He is author of three books and various articles in law reviews.
- “Die Harmonisierung der Korperschaftsteuer in der EU” (The Harmonisation of Corporate Taxation in the EU), Peter Lang Editions (Dissertation), Frankfurt a.M. 1997.
- “Greece, Taxation and the European Convention on Human Rights in the Domestic Law of the Council of Europe Countries”, European Taxation (legal periodical), 2001, p. 524 – 531.
- Contributor of the Greek chapter in “Handbuch Internationales Handelsvertreterrecht” (“Handbook of International Law of Commercial Agents”), Editions Bundesanzeiger, Frankfurt 2007.
- “Tax Law in the Context of the Legal Order”, Nomiki Vivliothiki Publishers, Athens 2010.
- “The Interpretation of Tax Treaties”, Nomiki Vivliothiki Publishers, Athens 2010. “Transfer Pricing”, Nomiki Vivliothiki Publishers, Athens 2010.